CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT CSG
March 28, 2014
Answer Racing has an immediate need for professionals to fill the following positions:
for our apparel brands and performance products
DESCRIPTION: Answer Racing is seeking a marketing manager. We have an immediate opening in our
Marketing Department for an enthusiastic forward-thinking individual who is looking for a great
position within a leading motocross apparel company. If you can excel at the essential functions
listed below along with meeting the listed job requirements than this may be the job for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE:
• Implement and oversee creative design of print ads and other materials consistent with advertising strategies and media budgets
• Build and maintain relationships with trade and industry media to maintain publicity and editorial coverage of brand
• Manage the development and execution of printed materials for use as sales aids, in store merchandising, event marketing, etc
• Assist with aspects of brand related strategic and business planning such as budgets, product portfolio, product positioning, pricing, promotion, and sales planning
• Work directly with MX Director on overall athlete/team selection and help contract/secure the athletes to the brand
• Work with the Rider Support Rep
• Must have exceptional ability to manage time and execute ideas from initial concept to completion
• Needs to be a team player and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced creative environment
• Other related duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum 2 years experience in action sports marketing
• College degree in sports marketing or related course of study preferred
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects to strict specified deadlines
• A passion for and strong skills in apparel, product, POP and media design
• Salary compensation is negotiable based on experience
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Send resume, with salary history to:
Coastal Sports Group
Attn: Director of MX Brands
1621 Alton Parkway, Suite 100, Irvine CA , 92606
Although we may not respond to your email directly, we will keep your resume on file and contact you directly if we
want to schedule an in-person interview. No phone calls accepted.
This is an in-house position located in our Irvine, CA office.
Coastal Sports Group is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Coastal Sports Group, comprised of the Answer Racing, MSR MX and ProTaper motocross and offroad
motorcycle accessory brands, has over 95 combined years of experience providing innovative motocross
apparel, protective gear and performance parts to the motocross and offroad markets.